Earth Defense Force 2025 is the long awaited return in the Earth Defense Force (EDF) series from beloved Japanese developer Sandlot. The insects return from dormancy to disturb the peace with over-the-top action and massive city-leveling explosions that will entrench the EDF and the citizens of earth into a state of emergency. Earth Defense Force 2025 is an action shooting bonanza that arms players as an EDF soldier equipped with hundreds of weapons, four new soldier classes and the training to exterminate insects of all sizes in the global quest to protect the world from alien invasion. Featuring the largest number of missions from the series and features four-player multiplayer, Earth Defense Force 2025 is an all-out battle against the terrifying Ravagers that have come back stronger than ever in their mission to destroy the planet.
- A Battle of Epic Proportion Against an Onslaught of Gigantic Insects and Robots: New and enhanced Ravagers to battle against, including the Crustaceous Giant (Giants that look like ants and attack with their strong jaws and acid as they prey on humans as food), Spider Giants (its strong webs limit mobility and drain your energy), Retiarius (long-legged giants that weaves nets in high-rises, then waits for its prey), and many more including high-powered new robot types.
- The Most EDF Content Ever!: With tons of missions filled with over-the-top action in five different difficulty modes, including the ever-challenging Inferno Mode, players will need to battle through waves of intense combat to bring peace to earth.
- Hundreds of Weapons and Four New Soldier Classes: Fight with the best including Rangers, Fencers, Air Raiders, and Wing Divers all equipped with state-of-the-art abilities and weapons including incredible assault rifles, rocket launchers, energy weapons, sniper rifles, and grenade launchers to repel the bug infestation from all enemy fronts.
- Battle Out the Giant Creatures with Specialized Vehicles: Increase your overall firepower and strength with all-new specialized vehicles, including the BMO3 Vegalta (a fully armed mechanical suit equipped with gun, rocket launcher, and flamethrower), an E651 Titan (a large tank that carries three people and can destroy heavily armored creatures), the HU04 Brute (a helicopter that carries EDF soldiers and is equipped with turrets), and many more.
- Four Player Online Multiplayer: Online multiplayer support for up to four players, allowing players to team up with their friends to create the ultimate EDF squad and fight together against the Ravagers (local co-op and local versus mode).
- Completely Destructible Environments: To save cities on earth, youll have to destroy them in pursuit of eliminating the insects.
Geen trailer gevonden
Support via Skype?
- Grootste assortiment
- inruil mogelijk
- lage prijzen
- ervaren personeel
- afhalen mogelijk