Created by the same development team as Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, The Guided Fate Paradox is the spiritual successor to Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman -- an extremely approachable roguelike RPG. The Guided Fate Paradox continues in the same vein with a fresh and unique approach towards the roguelike genre, with a memorable cast of characters and story, tons of customization, and seemingly infinite replayability. Players take on the role of high school student Renya Kagurazaka who has become a god by winning a lottery in a mall! Renya must travel through the Copy World in order to affect changes in the Original World and make peoples wishes come true. But is there some other force at work?
- In-depth customization featuring off the wall armor, weapons, and more. Want tank treads for legs? Or maybe race car legs instead? Well, there you go.
- 3D randomly generated dungeons offer floor after floor of surprises! Dont be afraid to die, youre God! The levels you gain while dungeon delving will help boost your stats.
- Features the beautiful artwork of Noizi Ito (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.)
- High-resolution 3D sprites offer sublime visuals while you ogre through the games ethereal dungeons! You wont be alone though, angels are by your side.
- Disgaea-inspired over-the-top special attacks allow you to crush your enemies with creativity drizzled with a slight hint of levity.
Geen trailer gevonden
Support via Skype?
- Grootste assortiment
- inruil mogelijk
- lage prijzen
- ervaren personeel
- afhalen mogelijk