One of Flight Simulators bestselling expansions is now available with the latest seasonal schedule update for Flight Simulator X. Over a million commercial flights and over two and a half million General Aviation flights bring your AI traffic to life. Ultimate Traffic 2 (UT 2) uses an external software engine that routes traffic using realistic flight plans, with less congestion and better traffic flow in FSX. Not only can you surround yourself with possibly the best looking traffic models in any AI package, you can also select any flight from any airline and then fly the route yourself with flight plans for every airline flight exportable to FSX!
Ultimate Traffic 2 is now boarding... Its been a long time coming, in fact over three years of development, but we think its been worth the wait. Re-designed from the ground up, Ultimate Traffic 2 provides Microsoft Flight Simulator X users the definitive AI-traffic upgrade, and still is the only package out there that provides computer traffic based on real airlines, flying on real schedules and now using realistic routings too!
There are over 1 million flight hours of commercial traffic and a further 2.5 million flight hours of general aviation flights with vast flexibility and customisation on what you see and where. The all-new DX10 aircraft models give unparalleled frame-rates compared to other packages and you can even select a flight from the departure board and fly it yourself if you want!
So now you dont just have to watch out for traffic, you can BE the traffic.
- 550,000 Real-Time Scheduled Flights - Ultimate Traffic 2 will provide users over 550,000 scheduled flights based on real airline timetables. These schedules include International, National, Regional, Commuter and even Air Cargo operators. The flight schedules touch every corner of Flight Simulator X world.
- 1,300,000 General Aviation Flights - Besides commercial schedule flights, Ultimate Traffic 2 will provide users over 1.3 million general aviation flights. These flights fly between 6400 airports and log over 2.5 million flight hours each week.
- 100s of Airlines Worldwide - All that traffic buzzing around the sky wouldnt be right if you did not support the airlines that fly these scheduled routes. Ultimate Traffic 2 contains over 1600 aircraft repaints of various worldwide air carriers, both big and small. The package contains over 90 aircraft types to provide users with a wide variety of aircraft scenery that adds a unique feel that is only second to you being outside a real airport fence.
- 6000 Airports with Traffic - Ultimate Traffic 2 provides users with AI traffic for over 6,000 airports. The end result is an active airport environment, whether you are shooting approaches on 28L at San Francisco International, or flying a virtual load of food supplies to the upper reaches of Alaska.
- Fully Featured Interface - The Ultimate Traffic 2 interface contains a rivet busting, cornucopia of options that cannot be found anywhere else. The interface was made to handle the needs of both novice users and power users by providing a whole host of options and features.
- Add-On Schedules - Create and manage custom add-on schedules for Ultimate Traffic 2. Complete virtual airline schedules can be created using Ultimate Traffics proprietary tools allowing Ultimate Traffic 2 to display these flights in FSX.
- Airline / Airport Printable Timetables - Ultimate Traffic 2 also provides users the ability to organize and print timetables for any airline in the Ultimate Traffic 2 world. UT2 has the ability to print airport-specific timetables of the AI traffic that are included in the package. These printouts are designed to resemble the timetables that you can find at your local airport, for your favorite airline.
- Flight Plan Assignments - Each airline flight in Ultimate Traffic 2 uses a flight plan to navigate from the departure airport to its destination airport. These flight plans can also be customized. Assign any FSX style flight plan to a flight using this feature.
- Flight View Map - Create map views of anywhere on the planet and view all traffic currently flying at that location. Unique filters allow from all to very specific traffic to be displayed. Simulation rate can be changed as well.
- Status Board - View a live status board for any airport that handles commercial traffic in Ultimate Traffic 2. View departure and arrival boards for a unique look at traffic at the airport.
- Aircraft Tail Numbers / Parking Codes - Each airline can have its own rule for generating a tail number. UT2 uses these rules to generate random tail numbers for each flight in the database. Users can also manage and assign parking codes to any FSX aircraft.
Geen trailer gevonden
Support via Skype?
- Grootste assortiment
- inruil mogelijk
- lage prijzen
- ervaren personeel
- afhalen mogelijk