The airport of Barcelona is one of the major airports of Spain, alongside Madrid Barajas and Palma de Mallorca and currently ranked ninth in Europe. The airport has been extended to the south with the new terminal T1 being opened in June 2009. Important: For the installation process and the following online-activation the FSX version needs an active internet connection on the computer! The ground textures are taken from up to date high resolution aerial images. All buildings are absolutely accurate and represent the current real world airport status. Dynamic vehicle traffic and the many, many details add to the flair of a real Mega Airport. Mega Airport Barcelona is a true virtual replica which includes all buildings, airport institutions, docking-systems and all features youd expect to find in a modern scenery for Flight Simulator.
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- Photo real textures on buildings, objects, vehicles, etc.
- High resolution day- and night textures
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and AI traffic add-ons (such as MyTrafficX)
- Taxiways and apron with realistically rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway and runway signs according to original charts
- Ground signs and markings
- Docking systems
- Complete airport now with Terminal 1 as well as roads to and from the airport with animated traffic
- Realistic airport traffic (service vehicles, etc) by AES Lite
- Famous buildings of the city of Barcelona
- Option to install static aircraft
- Adaptation to Standard and UTX scenery
- Optimized frame rates
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Manual in three languages (German, English, Spanish)
- AENA charts.
Geen trailer gevonden
Support via Skype?
- Grootste assortiment
- inruil mogelijk
- lage prijzen
- ervaren personeel
- afhalen mogelijk