Anna is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your characters dark past. The players behaviour does not only determine the mental health of the main character but can also change locations and unveil new secrets leading to one of three possible endings. Anna (Extended Edition) has been given an overhaul based on the feedback of the thousands of players of the original Anna. It features more environments, more hours of game play, more puzzles, additional game play features, enhanced graphics and an improved interface. Anna Extended Edition is sure to please fans of psychological horror games such as Amnesia or Silent Hill and impress with the upgraded graphics and sound. Fans who have already purchased the standard version of Anna will be able to download the Extended Edition content for free when released.
- A haunting tale of psychological terror.
- Physics-based environmental puzzles.
- Three possible endings, each determined by the players action.
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music.
- Improved Graphics.
- New in game character: The Wife Doll with own AI.
- New Game Over state.
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location.
- Complete soundtrack.
- Main characters notebook in English and Italian.
Geen trailer gevonden
Support via Skype?
- Grootste assortiment
- inruil mogelijk
- lage prijzen
- ervaren personeel
- afhalen mogelijk